Sign up with email
Terms & Conditions
1. Trademarks and Copyrights
1.1 Unless otherwise indicated, we either own the intellectual property rights in the text, images, audio/video clips, and other content that is made available to you on the Web Site (the "Materials"), or have obtained permission from the owner for the intellectual property rights to use the Materials on the Web Site.
1.2 We grant you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download, and use the Materials for your own internal business or personal purposes, provided that:
you agree that we are not liable for any liability you incur as a result of using this limited licence;
you do not modify, reverse engineer or de-compile any part of the Materials;
you include with and display on any copy of the Materials the associated copyright notice and this limited licence.
1.3 No other use is permitted without our express written permission. Nothing in this notice confers any right to any other content provided on the Web Site.
1. All materials are based on the experimental results of “Mark 1 Robot”. The information of materials has been ensured to be correct and is for informational purposes only. In addition, the author disclaims all liability for any loss, damage or expense arising from any inaccuracies of, errors in, or omissions from such materials and information and will not accept any liability for loss damage or expense arising from any decision, action or non-action based on or in reliance upon such materials and information or inability to use this website.
2. Materials provided on the Web Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We specifically do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any Materials, or that the operation of the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Web Site will be free from any viruses, trojans, worms or any other electronic anomalies. We periodically add, delete, change, improve, or update the Materials without notice. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of the Web Site including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of the Web Site is at your sole risk. Save as specifically provided below in relation to the Secured e-Services, under no circumstances including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we or our staff be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. You specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any conduct of any user of the Web Site.
5. Some of the links on the Web Site may lead to resources outside of the Web Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we have not reviewed or investigated in any way the information at such linked sites. We make no representation or warranty as to the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, representation or warranty by us.
6. The Web Site may contain advertisements by third parties. Unless otherwise specifically stated on the Web Site, we do not endorse or make any representation regarding the liability, quality or accuracy of any products or services featured in, or linked to any advertisement that appears on the Web Site.
7. You should not assume that the Materials are complete or up-to-date. We are not obliged to periodically or otherwise update the Materials, however regular reviews of the Materials for content and relevance will be conducted.
8. Communications made through the electronic mail and/or messaging capabilities of the Web Site shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to or from us or any of our employees or representatives.
2. We reserve our exclusive right in our sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Web Site or any of the Materials in any respect.
3. We reserve the absolute right to reject any application for a username and password, or any booking, allotment, or reservation without providing any reason for such rejection.
Access to the Web Site
We reserve the right to deny in our sole discretion any user access to the Web Site or any portion thereof without notice.
Name of the register
User register of the Robot Makerland service
Use of personal details (purpose of register)
Personal details are collected to make communication and use of service possible. Details can be used for communication between service providers and users and also for direct communication between users. Some personal details are visible on the profile page of the user, but those details are voluntary (except name).
The handling of personal details is not outsourced, but the register data is stored on a server that is rented from a third party company.
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- Personal details: Name, email address, phone number, street address
- Account details: username, password (stored in encrypted format)
- The description text that the user may write about him/herself
- The offers and requests the user has posted to the service
- The given and received feedback and badges
- Statistical data about service usage, e.g. number times the user has logged in
Regular sources of information
Personal details are given by the user on registration to the service or when using it later.
Regular handovers of the information
Information considering users of a single Robot Makerland community may be handed over to the client who has founded that community or to the community administrators appointed by that client.
Transfers of the information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area
Register protection principles
The information is stored on computers. The access to the information is restricted with passwords and physical access to the computers is restricted by the server hosting company.