Format : Paperback | 270 pages (Full Color & 800+ Photo and Picture)
Dimensions : 190 x 260 x 16mm | 980g approx.
ISBN : 978-988-79685-2-8
Language : English
Free Delivery :
After placed order, the parcel will be shipping within 7-10 working days.
The Price is included delivery for worldwide (but Destination Address must be reached by post, PO Box is not acceptable).
Shipping Fee should be paid by Customer.
Then, the item will be delivered by Standard Shipping.
Transit lead-time approx. 7-10 days, but the actual time prevails.
Expedited Shipping (by DHL Express):
Step 1), email a “by DHL for my order” request and quote with “Your Order#” to email@example.com for further arrangement.
Step 2), after received the request, we will send you the shipping cost of DHL with PayPal payment link for settlement.
Shipment Terms :
All items are shipped from Hong Kong.
After placed order, item will be shipped out within 5-7 working days.
P.O. Box is not acceptable.
Must provide your Physical Address (English only) for signing when delivery.
Bundle Package Included:
• the Book "DIY LIFELIKE ROBOT BOOK"
• Full Robot 3D Data files (for 3D-printing use)
• Unique Membership Code Card (Special Benefit for Member Only).
* Each book is with unique code for login to “Makerland” of our website – which is a Forum for readers could interact with all members. The website will be updating regularly, readers could keep getting new information and continuing learning.
• Full Robot 3D Files (STL format for 3D-printing use)
• Character sculpting techniques & skills
• Molding & Casting
• How to build a robot skeleton
• 3D printing: mechanic-parts assembly and hand-working for metal parts
• Servo motor application
• Wire and power connections
• Materials science and application
• Overall robot assembly and processing
• Software & programming introduction
This “DIY Lifelike Robot Book” is suitable for Ages 8+ readers. It has simple and clear diagrams and step-by-step to describe the whole procedures – from sculpture, molding & casting, 3D-printing, assemble parts, power setting, software & programming introduction, to robot finishing. Though this book, readers could understand all production steps of “Mark 1 Robot” detailly. The highlight of book is people no need to set any industrial equipment or large production area for making robot. Even who is basic learner or further-learning person can make their own robot by hands anywhere. In the last chapter is foresee the develop of robotics technology and children live with their own robot assistant